Personal injury attorney serving injured people in west Michigan.
Because accidents happen.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use our services. These may include: signing up for special offers through third party vendors, such as through social media campaigns, or sending us an email message. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in order to assist you when providing services.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Steeg & Glista does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Steeg & Glista may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Steeg & Glista or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Steeg & Glista; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Steeg & Glista, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Steeg & Glista. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Steeg & Glista website.
Security of your Personal Information
Steeg & Glista secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Steeg & Glista uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol: Our website is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Eighteen
Steeg & Glista does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Steeg & Glista may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Steeg & Glista, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the link in the email to unsubscribe.
Changes to this Statement
Steeg & Glista welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Steeg & Glista has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Steeg & Glista at:
Steeg & Glista Law PC
6011 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009
Effective as of Dec 01, 2022